Rules for Radicals. Rule # 4…
Saul Alinsky’s Rule #4 in his book Rules for Radicals states: “There can be no conversation between the organizer and his opponents. The latter must be depicted as being evil.” Is there any doubt Christians in America have become main targets of this relentless scorn? The Good News is we can break that rule!
Believers worth their salt will run to — not from — being active in political and social circles. When we gain positions of authority, and earn the right to speak, we dismantle lies and reopen the conversation that can restore America. Here are options that work:
1. Speak Powerfully from the Pulpit on Biblical issues
2. Educate the Congregation on Biblical issues
3. Mentor Youth in the benefits of Godly governmental authority
4. Join City Councils / School Boards
5. Participate in Political Parties
6. Serve on a Party’s Central Committee
7. Fill vacancies on local Boards and Commissions
8. Attend or Create a Rally
9. Adopt/Pray for an Elected Official
10. Visit Elected Officials – build Relationship
11. Visit the Statehouse and Legislators there
12. Postcards / Petitions-Writing Campaigns
SCRIPTURE: 2 Corinthians 10:3-5; 1 Peter 5:8,9a.
PRAY: For the restoration of Biblical Correctness in America
ACTION: Discover the joy and privilege of Biblical Citizenship by starting a Salt & Light Biblical Citizenship Ministry in your church or group.
Your Congressional Representatives
Senators From Your State