OUR STATEMENT OF FAITH
Our supreme desire is to know Christ and be conformed to His image by the power of the Holy Spirit. We seek to unify believers in Christ by supporting moral issues that we can agree on in light of scripture.
We believe there is one living and true God, eternally existing in three persons; the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, equal in power and glory; that this triune God created all, upholds all, and governs all. He concerns Himself mercifully in the affairs of men; that He hears and answers prayer; and that He saves from sin and death all that come to Him through Jesus Christ.
We adhere firmly to the Biblical teaching of God’s sovereignty and man’s responsibility.
We believe that our Creator is calling his brethren to be united together and of one mind and one heart for the sake of survival as a nation and that we must return to His biblical word of Truth which has been revealed for the common good of mankind.
- We believe in one God, three persons of one substance; Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the divine nature of Jesus Christ, who was both fully God and fully man.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit who lives within us, giving us the power to live a holy life.
- We believe the Holy Bible is the inspired Word of God, infallible and without error.
- We believe that man was created in God’s image, but is depraved because of Adam’s sin.
- We believe that Christ died on the cross so that by faith in Him we are given salvation.
- We believe that good works show evidence of our faith in Christ.